Thursday, July 18, 2013

Confession of an addict...

I have a confession....I am addicted to Pinterest!  On the upside. I know of around 5 million other people who also share the same addiction.  So what is it about this social media website that differs from anything else?  It's the fact that Pinterest is a pinboard style photo sharing website that allows you to create and manage theme-based image collections that represent you and or your business.  You can browse other peoples pinboards for images, re-pin their images to your board or simply 'like' images.  It also connects you to a community of people who share similar ideas and interests.  The best part though is all pins link back to their source giving credit where credit is due.

Following is a sample of some of my very favourite pins.  To view my entire board, simply click onto my facebook logo which will also link you directly to my pinterest page too.

A visual feast for the eyes


Escapism at its best...something we all need to take time out to do occasionally

This picture pretty much sums up my favourite interior style - French Nordic.  Sourced from an amazing site which I discovered on pinterest recently....Ágústas Vintage
This delightful image captured everyone's imagination when I posted it on my facebook page.  Oh the stories this gorgeous old French chateau could tell.  
.
and finally...this picture spoke a thousand words when I used it on my Facebook page to advise fans I was winging my way over to Sydney to help my daughter select her Wedding Gown



No comments:

Post a Comment