Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Recent Rustic Finds


Hi all, I wanted to share with you a couple of my latest finds.  I was visiting my daughter in Sydney and came across a clothing store which was closing down.  In the window I spied this divine old wooden candelabra as part of the display.  I had to have it!  It's deliciously chippy, finished in pale butter tones with loads of old wax tumbling down the side.




The top is large enough to accommodate a dainty pale pink glazed pot and mother of pearl button necklace.




http://www.facebook.com/pure.provenanceNow for the exciting part.  I'd also recently sourced a decades old mirror complete with borer holes and remains of a soft butterscotch paint.   




Talk about a match made in heaven!  The deliciously shabby pair are virtually the same height and complement each other to rustic french country perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment